Turkey Pan Gravy
Yield: 2 cups (approx. 8-10 servings)
- Pour into a large measuring cup (the kind that separates the fat)
pan drippings from roast poultry (including scraped brown bits)
- Pour the juice part of the drippings into a 2-cup measuring cup.
- Add enough of the following to the juice to make 2 cups of liquid:
- Pour 1/4 cup of the fat into a medium saucepan.
- Stir in:
- Add the liquid mixture to the saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for one more minute.
Top of Page